Sunday, June 21, 2009

First The Worst






Yep, so this is my first blog and I already know it's going to suck. It literally took me ten minutes just to figure out how to get to this part. Yay.



Well, summer is amazing so far, I'm pretty much always with someone, doing something. I'll just do a quick summary of some of the fun stuff I have done already.




1) I went to Cedar Point with my Mom, two sisters, Morgan, and Chantell. It was quite fun; I caught a floating quarter on the dragster, peed my pants, and got free chinese food! Yum.


2)For Allyson's birthday, we went to some chinese resturant and stuffed our faces. Then, we went to Chantell's and sang her happy birthday. And after that, we went to CJ Barrymores and went on the big jumpy thing (it was painful). Then we just stayed the night at Ashley's.


3)Went to Pump it Up for a Stugo meeting and had a blast. Made a new best friend, she's like 8 and probably the coolest kid ever.



4)Garrett took me puput golfing and got me ice cream. It was cute.


5)Got to see my Dad for the first time since like forever ago, coincidentally on fathers day :D haha. We took a walk by a lake, went out to lunch, walked around some downtown area, then we got ice cream. I reccomend a blueberry milkshake, it's really good.



5)I saw The Hangover, it was fricken hilarious. Everyone needs to go see it.










No comments:

Post a Comment