
Well yesterday I alternated between watching the news, eating, and laying out. As you can see, I'm a party animal. Later that night, the whole posse went to the midnight premiere of Transformers 2. It was a very long movie and it was past my bedtime, so I almost fell asleep. But it was pretty good, I wouldn't say it was AMAZING though because it had a lot of cheesy lines. Everyone stayed the night at Chantell's, but Chantell and Morgan both have summer school in the morning so when I woke up, it was only me, ashley, silvia, and stonya at Chantell's. So I woke up Ashley and we peaced out. So I'd like to know how Stonya and Silvia reacted when they woke up, I bet it was pretty funny.

yes u guys did kinda jst peace out, and i woke up later so confused, i was like wtf y with everyone gone does silvia still have most of the bed. i was really looking forward to playing uno cards with u courtney, but u crushed my dreams, dream crusher.
ReplyDeleteim really sorry haah. no im not. we will play uno another day, like asaappp!
ReplyDeletethat was a good movie. i looked up a few times to talk to stoyna about the outragous number of camels only to see morgan at the edge of her seat at the sight of megan fox, and then got hit by alaina and grabbed by koree because i was trying to escape. lol, i came home afterschool and had to push them over so i could go back to sleep, they got a little too used to having the whole bad to themselves, but i suprisingly slept good since i didnt have to spoon ashley anymore. fun night. call you later.:]
ReplyDeletedon't lie and act like you didnt like spooning ashley.
ReplyDeleteCourtney u sound a bit jealous there tht u didnt get the chance to spoon ashely.....makes u wonder...;)
ReplyDeletei agree with stoyna
ReplyDeleteHey guys, suck it.
ReplyDelete