Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh Snapple.

I woke up at like 12 by a phone call from someone at work. I'm sure they wanted me to work for them or something so I instantly threw my phone across the room. I'm not stupid. I ate some french toast, and made some coffee, as usual and then laid out for a little bit. Later, I went to Morgan's and we hung out by her pool. Morgan has been living at the same house for like forever, with a pool in her back yard for forever and she has only gone swimming in it a total of two times. I convinced her to go swimming with me by bribing her. After some fun in the sun (hah), we went to a tattoo place and tried to get Morgan's navel pierced. Unfortunatley, you have to be 16, Morgan is so young(: haha. She was sooo mad. Anyways, after that, we went to Allyson's house and chilled. Ally and Morgan went to the Mt. Clemens fireworks and I chose to stay behind so I could hang out with Garrett and go seem some fireworks in my subdivision. It's sort of dinky and it is nothing special, but it's tradition and I think those sort of things are really important. After that, I convinced my parents to take us to the Mt. Clemens fireworks but it all went downhill from there. As soon as we parked, a large man came up to our car and told us that we couldn't park here because this was his friend's parking spot. My dad was all like "this is city property so we can park here" and the guy was like "okay park here, see what happens." At that point, I really wanted to pee my pants and drive away but my parents are not like that at all. We started to walk towards the fireworks area when we realized that everyone was walking in the opposite direction and we came to find out that the fireworks had already ended. They lasted a measly 15 minutes! WTF. So we back home and Garrett stayed until like 12, and now we are texting. hah. It's 12:44 AM and I have to wake up at 7:00 AM for work. FML.
Peace out.
I'll prob post pictures sooooon.
Oh, the reason I put the title of this blog as "Oh Snapple" is because I happen to be drinking one right now. Just putting that out there.

3 comments:

  1. i miss you 2. i got you something its something small but its funny. i think i want to kill myself my phone wont let me blog for some reason and its driving me insane. are we going to the stuo meeting on tue together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh my courtney... im going to miss you so much. this is deff gonna be the longest ive gone without seeing u. 15 days wow."this ones is gonna be a toughie" lmfao. i got teary eyed when i read that " i didnt even get to hug you" text. you know me :P. anyways i love you and you better text me while im gone bitch. <333.

    ReplyDelete